Make a 60%
and save your supporters a ton of money with the "E' Book!
- The “E” Book is a unique coupon book that has featured free stuff and exclusive offers from top merchants such as King Soopers, Copper Mountain, Comcast, DQ and many more!
- People absolutely love this budget-friendly product for its amazing savings and quick return on the small $10 price.
- It’s produced by Colorado Education Project (dba Eduproject), a locally owned and operated community corporation.
- The “E” Book has raised over $3.5 million for local education and youth programs since 2000!
- Use the “E” Book as the primary fundraiser or as a way to passively generate additional funds for your school, activity, sport, and other youth programs!
- You keep $6 for each $10 book you sell…that’s 60% PROFIT per book!
- The low $10 price and high product value makes it easy to sell!
- Sell them school-wide, at registration, at events, ball games, concerts, in front of businesses and as client and employee gifts for businesses.
- There’s NO minimum order, NO up-front order fee, and NO return fee for unsold books!
- Marketing and support materials, plus an optional prize program are provided free!
- The bottom-line…you can’t lose!
For more information or to obtain an order form and participation agreement visit www.eduproject.com or call 720.946.1899.
here for a printable flyer (.pdf).